- Enjoy the many beaches, from surf to still, you can explore all Caloundra has to offer with the beaches connected by boardwalks or easy driving distances.
- Try paddle boarding, windsurfing, surfing, parasailing or fishing.
- Horse riding adventures, Dolphin feeding, whale watching (seasonal), sky diving are also on offer.
- Only 5 minutes away from the Greg Norman designed Pelican Waters Golf Course.
- The Big Kart Go Kart Track - race family and friends on this 1200 metre race car track - the longest in Australia
- Queensland Air Museum - relive the thrills of early aviation at the Queensland Air Museum with its unique collection of old fighter planes, bombers and jet trainers
- HMAS Brisbane - scuba dive the HMAS Brisbane
- Australia Zoo - experience the original Crocodile Hunter's Zoo - a favorite for both families and couples with 18 shows daily
- SEA LIFE (formerly UnderWater World) - be enticed by over 25,000 sea creatures! Sharks, rays, seals, otters and so much more. Queensland’s largest Oceanarium and aquarium
- Aussie World - don't miss this family fun park for all ages set in beautiful native Australian gardens located behind the iconic Ettamogah Pub
- If time permits there is also the Ginger Factory, the Super Bee at Tanawah, Top Shots, Bellingham maze and the Nut Factory
- Spend a day exploring the hinterland and rainforests of the Sunshine Coast.
- Eumundi Market - enjoy shopping from 500+ market stalls featuring a plethora of all things locally handmade, from delicately constructed craft to organically grown produce
- Drive out to the historical town of Montville and Maleny with their art & antique galleries and craft stores, sample the region's premium wines
- You can visit the incredible volcanic crags found in the Glass House Mountains.
Shopping & Dining:
- Experience some retail therapy at the trendiest shopping centres on the Sunshine Coast. From stylish clothes to exquisite home furnishings.
- Find a unique piece of art at one of the many art galleries and buy that perfect opal at Opals Down Under.
- There are many restaurants within easy walking distance of Belvedere Apartments offering different cuisine styles as well as well as wonderful renown restaurants on fabulous Bulcock Street.